Key findings from his project:
– quality is a priority recognized by everyone, but with a variety of different meanings, roadmaps and priorities
– eLearning survived the collapse of the ??e-bubble??
– education and training brands vs learning brands
– growing importance of services
– ??blended learning?? trends favour reputed (established) E&T providers
– converging policy aims at European level, and increasing need for strategies adapted to national markets
– the eLearning professionalism challenge
– globalization vs anti-globalisation ?? from consumption to participation
– improving transferability of skills and competencies seen as strategic role for eLearning.